Hey Sonali.
I got your phone call. I didn't see it until much later. Wish I had been able to pick it up though.
I'm glad you're doing well and that Korea is turning out to be everything you hoped for and more. Pleased to see you passed your test and that you aren't being kicked out of the country.
Guess what? It snowed in Texas on Christmas too. Except we got about four inches or so. I hope you know I'm writing this in my head to the tempo of Dido's Thank You a la Eminem. Don't ask me why.
It's been pretty lonely here. The whole family is away and I'm fending for myself. I saw Post Grad with Alexis Bledel today. I'd like to say that it made me feel better because so much of it parallels my life and that it all ended up working out in the end. But it didn't, so I don't.
Sometimes I feel like I could write a screenplay. Write a novel. Something to wake up my brain. Just write. Then I remember my complete lack of talent and creativity.
OMG! You totally never update this and I checked today and there are like a million and 1 updates! WTF?!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I thought Post Grad sucked. I fell asleep!