Monday, December 28, 2009

Blue Me Away!

A couple of months ago, I saw this nail polish in a gorgeous shade of bright baby blue. Of course, I also saw a delightful green. As each bottle was four bucks, I went with the green and promised myself I'd come back for the other. Over the following months, I periodically thought about that blue nail polish and kept planning a return trip to the store (it was a bit out of the way).

Months later, about a week ago to be precise, I saw that same bright baby blue at WalMart for only two dollars. I bought it immediately and went home to try out the blue nail polish. After applying two coats and being extremely proud of my work, I showed my brother. He said it looked like I had fingered a smurf. That was definitely not the look I was going for but it seems that now it looks like I've murdered a smurf with my bare hands.

After having the blue nail polish on for about a week, I decided to take it off. However, I've only succeeded in turning my entire hands blue. I mean, even my palms are blue. What the hell? Who invented this shit? Shouldn't someone have thought this thing through? I now have to go out in public looking like I have hypothermic digits. I'm not pleased.


This is before it all goes to hell.

1 comment: